Boating Awareness – National Public Relations Outreach Campaign
As our newest boating safety project, the National Public Relations Outreach Campaign produced the boating industry’s largest website repository of safety content provided by a variety of leading boating organizations and shareholders. The purpose of the newly launched National Boating Safety Media Center was to create a comprehensive, one-stop resource for journalists featuring highly relevant content and statistical data, still and video images and expert contacts available for media interviews throughout the boating safety space.
The secondary component of this outreach campaign includes the customized database development of national and targeted media in the areas of television, magazines, newspapers, radio, podcasts along with digital and social media platforms, coupled with the active deployment of PR initiatives resulting in enhanced media relationships and subsequent positive boating safety coverage.
See the Latest Additions:
- Hundreds of Thousands of New Boaters and Paddlers Expected Fourth of July Weekend
- Video Interview: WSF Associate Wins Top National Award for Public Relations Outreach
- Hundreds of Thousands of New Boaters and Paddlers Expected Fourth of July Weekend￼
- Sea Tow Foundation Adds Nine Industry Leaders to Serve on its Boating Safety Advisory Council
- First-Time Boat Buyers Exceed 415,000 for Second Time in 15 Years
- Water Sports Foundation Executive Director Jim Emmons interviewed on Live Weather Channel Segment on Boating Safety
- National Safe Boating Week, May 21-27: 3 Safety Changes You Need To Know Provided by BoatUS Foundation
- Sea Tow Foundation Offers Free Resource Kit for National Safe Boating Week