Boating Awareness – National Public Relations Outreach Campaign
As our newest boating safety project, the National Public Relations Outreach Campaign produced the boating industry’s largest website repository of safety content provided by a variety of leading boating organizations and shareholders. The purpose of the newly launched National Boating Safety Media Center was to create a comprehensive, one-stop resource for journalists featuring highly relevant content and statistical data, still and video images and expert contacts available for media interviews throughout the boating safety space.
The secondary component of this outreach campaign includes the customized database development of national and targeted media in the areas of television, magazines, newspapers, radio, podcasts along with digital and social media platforms, coupled with the active deployment of PR initiatives resulting in enhanced media relationships and subsequent positive boating safety coverage.
See the Latest Additions:
- Sea Tow Foundation Issues Official Call for Entry for 2021 “National Boating Industry Safety Awards”
- DeVaul “De” Henderson
- Widespread Increase in Boating Activity and Access to Boating & Education Reported by Water Sports Foundation
- Launch a Rental Boat, While on Vacation – Sea Tow Foundation
- How New Technologies and Boater Education Are Saving Lives
- WSF Executive Director Jim Emmons Statement Regarding New 2020 USCG Statistics Report
- Recreational Boating Statistics 2020
- U.S. Coast Guard Releases 2020 Boating Safety Statistics Report