Thank you for visiting the National Boating Safety Media Center!
The Water Sports Foundation has designed and launched the National Boating Safety Media Center to aid journalists in their research for relevant and accurate boating safety data and information. Leading stakeholders from throughout the marine industry have contributed content, latest data/reports/statistics, video/still imagery and graphics for complimentary media access, reference and usage. In addition, we are pleased to provide a list of boating safety experts by topic, available for interview, with direct contact information provided.
Please peruse the site and find topics organized for easy navigation. Simply click on the highlighted topic samples below, or engage the drop-down menu to access comprehensive resources.
Should you desire additional support, our communications team at the Water Sports Foundation is on standby to assist. CONTACT US for more information.
Most Recent Media Center Content
- Photos: Family Fishing on a Boat
- 12 Top Boating Safety Tips for the Busy Summer Boating Season
- 12 Top Boating Safety Tips for the Busy Memorial Day Weekend…and Beyond
- Safe Boaters Are Happy Boaters!
- Buckle Up For Boating Fun!
- Smart Paddlers Are Safe Paddlers
- WSF Announces New National Boating Safety Media Center / Mainstream Distribution
- All About Engine Cut-Off Switches: The $20 Device that Saves Boater’s Lives Is Now Required By Federal Law
- Operation Dry Water Campaign Resources
- Operation Dry Water Outreach Materials
- Video: Extreme Tubing 2020 – Rental Boat Safety
- Video: PWC Safety 101 – Rental Boat Safety
- Video: Pontoon Boat Idling
- Video: Kayaker Paddling in Calm Water
- Video: PWC Accelerating