Thank you for visiting the National Boating Safety Media Center!
The Water Sports Foundation has designed and launched the National Boating Safety Media Center to aid journalists in their research for relevant and accurate boating safety data and information. Leading stakeholders from throughout the marine industry have contributed content, latest data/reports/statistics, video/still imagery and graphics for complimentary media access, reference and usage. In addition, we are pleased to provide a list of boating safety experts by topic, available for interview, with direct contact information provided.
Please peruse the site and find topics organized for easy navigation. Simply click on the highlighted topic samples below, or engage the drop-down menu to access comprehensive resources.
Should you desire additional support, our communications team at the Water Sports Foundation is on standby to assist. CONTACT US for more information.
Most Recent Media Center Content
- Wear It Reminder Sign
- National Safe Boating Week Ad Campaign
- “Ready for the Unexpected” Ad Campaign
- “Wear It Out” Ad Campaign
- Video: America’s Waterway Watch – BoatOnCourse.com
- Video: Boating Offshore – BoatingOnCourse.com
- Video: Marine Safety Information – BoatOnCourse.com
- Video: Uniform Waterway Marking Systems – BoatOnCourse.com
- Video: Understanding Aids to Navigation – BoatOnCourse.com
- Recreational Boating Statistics
- Special Report on Paddlesports & Safety
- NRBSS Exposure Survey Final Report, October 2020
- Info-link: U.S. Powerboat Market Snapshot
- Info-link: U.S. Offshore Fishing Boat Market Snapshot
- Grant Headifen