Thank you for visiting the National Boating Safety Media Center!
The Water Sports Foundation has designed and launched the National Boating Safety Media Center to aid journalists in their research for relevant and accurate boating safety data and information. Leading stakeholders from throughout the marine industry have contributed content, latest data/reports/statistics, video/still imagery and graphics for complimentary media access, reference and usage. In addition, we are pleased to provide a list of boating safety experts by topic, available for interview, with direct contact information provided.
Please peruse the site and find topics organized for easy navigation. Simply click on the highlighted topic samples below, or engage the drop-down menu to access comprehensive resources.
Should you desire additional support, our communications team at the Water Sports Foundation is on standby to assist. CONTACT US for more information.
Most Recent Media Center Content
- 3 Boating Safety Tips Just Right for Fall Boating
- Recreational Boating Instruction Standards Updated
- Boating Safety Has Improved Nationally Says Water Sports Foundation, Resulting in Fewer Incidents and Fatalities￼
- WSF’s Jim Emmons Talks Boating Safety With The Weather Channel
- Water Sports Foundation in the Palm Beach Post
- Hundreds of Thousands of New Boaters and Paddlers Expected Fourth of July Weekend
- Video Interview: WSF Associate Wins Top National Award for Public Relations Outreach
- Hundreds of Thousands of New Boaters and Paddlers Expected Fourth of July Weekend￼
- Sea Tow Foundation Adds Nine Industry Leaders to Serve on its Boating Safety Advisory Council
- First-Time Boat Buyers Exceed 415,000 for Second Time in 15 Years
- Water Sports Foundation Executive Director Jim Emmons interviewed on Live Weather Channel Segment on Boating Safety
- National Safe Boating Week, May 21-27: 3 Safety Changes You Need To Know Provided by BoatUS Foundation
- Sea Tow Foundation Offers Free Resource Kit for National Safe Boating Week
- 10 Important Tips from the Water Sports Foundation to Keep Boaters Safe this Busy 2022 Boating Season
- Engine Cutoff Switch Law